Ames Sat Settings Board

Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Home

Ames Sat Settings Board » Allgemein Infos zum Board & Regeln » Verstärkung Gesucht » italy mod.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page italy mod..
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 italy mod.. Attila1978 24.06.2007 13:57

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Attila1978 Attila1978 is a male
Jungspund

images/avatars/avatar-80.jpg

Registration Date: 24.06.2007

italy mod.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello to all or noticed that you have I biuse of mod. .io are an expert of dreambox and cs if it makes it appeal to you you prune to me to qualify, I speak Italian and a little English one, the German I understand it little,ciao.
24.06.2007 13:57 Attila1978 is offline Send an Email to Attila1978 Search for Posts by Attila1978 Add Attila1978 to your Buddy List
Der Betreiber und die Moderatoren vom ass-media.net distanzieren sich hiermit ausdrücklich durch den von Attila1978 am 24.06.2007 um 13:57 verfassten Beitrag.
Sollte dieser Beitrag Ihre Rechte verletzen bitten wir um Benachrichtigung

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Ames Sat Settings Board » Allgemein Infos zum Board & Regeln » Verstärkung Gesucht » italy mod..

Privacy policy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6 pl2, Developed by WoltLab GmbH